1. Prime factorization: factor numbers into prime factors
2. Calculate gcf, the greatest common factor of two numbers
3. Calculate lcm, the least common multiple of two numbers
4. Completely reduce (simplify) fractions to the lowest terms
5. Numbers' divisibility: are the two numbers divisible?
6. Calculate all the factors (divisors) of one or two numbers
7. Are the two numbers coprime (relatively prime)?
8. Numbers parity: are the numbers even or odd?
The links to all the least common multiples, LCM, calculated by users
The links to all the operations related to the Least Common Multiple, LCM - calculated by users. The operations were grouped into two (2) smaller, distinct datasets. Follow the links to access each dataset:
The data set no. 1: The Least Common Multiple, LCM, values, calculated by users
The data set no. 2: The Least Common Multiple, LCM, values, calculated by users